CLAUDIA ELKE & SHARON TATE AT CINEMASIRENS.COM

  • elyungo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Greetings:

      One of the most enduring international sex symbols in movie history is Italy's sultry
      CLAUDIA CARDINALE. It is with great pleasure that we announce a true collector's find this
      month at WWW.CINEMASIRENS.COM, the 1969 caper comedy A FINE PAIR in which she
      stars opposite ROCK HUDSON. Though not exactly a classic, any movie that has this
      brunette beauty in it is worth watching so it's a welcome addition to our CARDINALE
      collection.

      Over the years we've been able get our hands on some of the more obscure pictures
      starring blonde bombshell ELKE SOMMER, but I MISS YOU HUGS AND KISSES, a cult item
      from Canada, has eluded us...until now. Based on a true legal case we're not giving
      anything away by telling you that ELKE is a famous model married to wealthy man who has
      apparently murdered her. Told in flashback style this is a rather different performance for
      the usually ebullient actress and one worth watching.

      Even darker than the above item is the supernatural British thriller EYE OF THE DEVIL.
      Though it stars mainstream legends DAVID NIVEN and DEBORAH KERR, the spotlight is on
      doomed dolly SHARON TATE in one of her earliest and forgotten starring roles. The eerie
      coincidence of her appearing as a witch in a film featuring ritualistic bloodletting may be a
      bit unnerving perhaps but her youthful beauty and solid performance make it eminently
      viewable.

      Ordering and additional plot information can be found when you directly to the
      CINEMASIRENS.COM site and be sure to check out some delightful saucy images of all of
      these scintillating seductresses in our GALLERY section.