Desperately Seeking Carroll Baker!!!!!

  • koplinskicharles
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hello All -

      I am a guest speak at a film festival in Central Illinois this
      weekend. The focus is on Burl Ives, a resident of this area, and
      one of the films being shown is The Big Country. I am a film
      critic and will be lecturing on this film. I would love to be able to
      call Miss Baker and perhaps arrange to set up that she might
      answer questions about it with the audience. Does anyone
      know how I might contact her through a publicist or something?

      Thanks for your help

      Chuck Koplinski

      Film Fest - www.evff.org
    • Bill �
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
        Hi

        Carroll's contact info was on her web site.

        Bill (Sydney, Australia)
      • Bill �
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
          Apologies, I should have given you the URL for Carroll's web site.

          http://carrollbaker.com/

          Bill.