to all members

  • henry_cloud75
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2005
      Hello to you all, a special hello to Ms Baker, I'm a big fan. Australian guy here, 30 and
      hoping to talk to other fans of Carroll Baker and discuss favourite films etc. Please feel
      free to message me on msn Henry_Cloud@... or here on yahoo. also i have a
      blogspot : henrycloud.blogspot.com
      anyway, im looking forward to the day when i sign in and there are other members online
      to chat with.
      warm greetings from the land downunder

      again Ms Baker, thank you for your contribution to motion pictures over the years, im a
      big fan.

      thats all for now i guess

      god bless

      richard harvey (henrycloud)