Looking for a Carroll Baker Film....

  • J.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2005
      Hello dear Carroll Baker fans,

      I am a film student desperately searching for a VHS copy of 'A
      Bridge To The Sun' starring our lovely Carroll Baker and James
      Shigeta. I am doing a thesis on inter-cultural relationships on
      film, and I need to view this film for research. I've searched high
      and low for a copy of this film, but it has not been produced
      commercially on VHS or DVD. If anyone can provide me with a good
      quality copy of this film for a reasonable price, I would be so
      grateful. I will pay for postage, obviously. Please e-mail me if
      you are able to help - thank you!

      with gratitude,

      J. Y.
    • David McKee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2005
        Have you checked the schedule for Turner Classic Movies? They seem to show
        BRIDGE TO THE SUN periodically.
        DMc

      • J.
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
          Hello, again.

          I have another friend who needs a copy of this film, but I've lost the
          contact information of the person who originally gave me a copy of the
          film! If that person reads this message, please e-mail me at my
          e-mail address - I would be grateful! Thank you.

          J.