JOAN COLLINS, MAMIE AND JAYNE AT CINEMASIRENS

  • elyungo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Greetings:
      After years of searching for a print, this month at WWW.CINEMASIRENS.COM we
      proudly present one of the most offbeat and lambasted films in motion picture
      history...Anthony Newley's 1969 Felliniesque ego trip entitled CAN HEIRONYMOUS
      MERKIN EVER FORGET MERCY HUMPPE AND FIND TRUE HAPPINESS? Filled
      with music, comedy, naked women, his then-wife JOAN COLLINS, show biz veterans
      MILTON BERLE and GEORGIE JESSEL, and even Playboy Playmate CONNIE
      KRESKI making her film debut as the double-entendered MERCY HUMPPE of the
      title. Definitely one to check out even if you're just a fan of the sultry MS. COLLINS.

      MAMIE VAN DOREN returns once again to our store and photo galleries in the
      ultra-rare crime caper GUNS GIRLS AND GANGSTERS. This is another one we've
      been on the lookout for and MAMIE's totally straight performance deserves viewing.
      As usual she also gets to perform a few song and dance numbers so this one is a
      must-have for her fans.

      Another favorite of ours is legendary bodacious blonde bombshell JAYNE
      MANSFIELD. In the 1960 film noir rarity IT TAKES A THIEF aka THE CHALLENGE
      she too plays a rare dramatic role as a tough talking gun moll. Now remastered from
      a vintage 16mm print in DVD format for the very first time and another collectible
      worth owning.

      Lots of stills from these films on display as well as some very glamorous shots of our
      featured players in the updated PHOTO GALLERY. More surprises to come in the
      months ahead at CINEMASIRENS so don't be a stranger.