Carroll Baker gallery updated at my website

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2004
      For the Love of Opera Gloves ( http://www.operagloves.com/glovmain.
      html ) is pleased to announce its update for the week of July 11th,
      the last before our Fifth Anniversary celebration on the weekend of
      July 17th-18th. This week, we present updated and new collections of
      the opera-gloved fashions of ten of classic Hollywood's stars:

      Carroll Baker (video captures from "Harlow" and "The Miracle" are
      planned for future updates)
      Claudia Cardinale
      Irene Dunne
      Deanna Durbin
      Greer Garson
      Carole Landis
      Michele Morgan
      Ann Sheridan
      Barbara Stanwyck
      Patrice Wymore

      As usual, please visit our What's New page at http://www.operagloves
      com/whatsnew.html for the comprehensive list of new and updated URL's.

      -Joe-

      P.S. And as always, please don't forget to click on at least one of
      the "ads by Google" banners during your visit. Those clicks generate
      commissions that go directly to support For the Love of Opera Gloves!