important! help needed!

  • bekendvanteevee@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2003
      Dear CB-fans around the globe,

      It's been a long while since you've heard from me, but here I am
      again. The last time I sent a message it was about a painted portrait
      I was about to make of Carroll Baker. Well, my plans have changes
      since then. I have temporarily stopped painting. Now I am working on
      a magazine about art & culture. I am the editor-in-chief. In the
      first issue, due april 2004, we are publishing an article about
      Carroll Baker, and we want a photo of her on the cover. Is there
      anyone out there who could send me a good, large photo of her from
      her babydoll-years? It would mean a lot to me and my magazine. I will
      post another message soon with more information about what I need
      specifically.

      Thanks and till next time,

      Joeri Pruys
      The Netherlands