Poll: Sexiest Carroll Baker role

  • charcas67
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
      What movie do you think Carroll Baker was at her sexiest?

      Baby Doll
      The Miracle
      Station Six Sahara
      The Carpetbaggers
      Sylvia
      Harlow
      Captain Apache

      Charles
    • kellyjo_50
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
        Great poll, Charles! That is so hard to answer. I would have to say HARLOW!

        Joyce

        --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y..., "charcas67" <charcas67@y...> wrote:
        > What movie do you think Carroll Baker was at her sexiest?
        >
        > Baby Doll
        > The Miracle
        > Station Six Sahara
        > The Carpetbaggers
        > Sylvia
        > Harlow
        > Captain Apache
        >
        > Charles
      • alfonso82
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002

          > > What movie do you think Carroll Baker was at her sexiest?
          > >
          > > Baby Doll
          > > The Miracle
          > > Station Six Sahara
          > > The Carpetbaggers
          > > Sylvia
          > > Harlow
          > > Captain Apache

          I'm baaaaack!
          I had server trouble...I'm now with earthlink!
          Anyway, I think Baby Doll was a great role for CB (Tennessee Williams
          write grat parts for women).
          The Holu Trinity of CB films in terms of sexiness is Carpetbaggers,
          Sylvia, and Harlow.
          Personally, I thought she was very sexy in Bridge to the Sun.....
        • trueblue1012000
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2002
            Charles,

            Very interesting question which I will answer without any
            hesitation. The roles that Ms Baker played in the movies on your
            list were all quite sexy however, Carroll Baker radiates sexuality
            even in a nun's habit (The Miracle) let alone in roles like Harlow
            and the rest. My pick is The Carpetbaggers.

            Louise

            --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y..., "charcas67" <charcas67@y...> wrote:
            > What movie do you think Carroll Baker was at her sexiest?
            >
            > Baby Doll
            > The Miracle
            > Station Six Sahara
            > The Carpetbaggers
            > Sylvia
            > Harlow
            > Captain Apache
            >
            > Charles
          • ~Davey~
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2002
              Harlow

              Again, I'm always votre for harlow, I love that pic

              davey

              =====

              http://health.yahoo.com