POLL: CARROLLS 1990s FILMS: YOUR FAVORITES

  • kellyjo_50
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2002
      The following are Carroll's films of the 1990s. Please choose your favorites.
      `KINDERGARTEN COP (90)
      `BLONDE FIST (91)
      `JACKPOT (92)
      `JUDGMENT DAY: THE JOHN LIST STORY (93)
      `MEN DON'T TELL (93)
      `A KISS TO DIE FOR (93)
      `GYPSY ANGEL (94)
      `ROGER MOORE: A MATTER OF CLASS (95) - HERSELF
      `IM SOG DES BOSEN (95)
      `DALVA (96)
      `JUST YOUR LUCK (96)
      `SKELETONS (96)
      `CLARK GABLE: TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME (96)
      `NORTH SHORE FISH (97)
      `BIG GUNS TALK: THE STORY OF THE WESTERN (97)
      `THE GAME (97)
      `HEART FULL OF RAIN (97)
      `RAG AND BONE (97)
      `NOWHERE TO GO (98)

      Joyce
    • charcas67
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2002
        I will vote for The Game, very well directed that keeps you guessing
        til the end.

        Charles

        --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y..., kellyjo_50 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > The following are Carroll's films of the 1990s. Please choose your
        favorites.
        > `KINDERGARTEN COP (90)
        > `BLONDE FIST (91)
        > `JACKPOT (92)
        > `JUDGMENT DAY: THE JOHN LIST STORY (93)
        > `MEN DON'T TELL (93)
        > `A KISS TO DIE FOR (93)
        > `GYPSY ANGEL (94)
        > `ROGER MOORE: A MATTER OF CLASS (95) - HERSELF
        > `IM SOG DES BOSEN (95)
        > `DALVA (96)
        > `JUST YOUR LUCK (96)
        > `SKELETONS (96)
        > `CLARK GABLE: TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME (96)
        > `NORTH SHORE FISH (97)
        > `BIG GUNS TALK: THE STORY OF THE WESTERN (97)
        > `THE GAME (97)
        > `HEART FULL OF RAIN (97)
        > `RAG AND BONE (97)
        > `NOWHERE TO GO (98)
        >

        > Joyce
      • trueblue1012000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
          My favourite is "A Heart Full of Rain", great acting by Ms Baker,
          followed by: "Rag and Bone", "Kindergarten Cop" and "Men Don't
          Tell". I'd seen "The Game" and although Ms Baker has a minor role in
          it, her contribution is important. Unfortunately, I have not yet
          seen any of the other titles included in the list.

          Louise