New member

  • benjacksonuk10
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2011
      Hi all,
      I'm Ben and from Nottingham,England and I'm a new member to this group.
      I like: fair/street/dance/concert/band organ music and I've got some Wurlitzer band organ roll scan midi files on a CD-rom.
    • Dudley Delany
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2011
        Hi Ben,

        Welcome aboard!

        Can you share some of the MIDI files with the group?

        With best wishes,

        Dudley Delany
        http://profiles.yahoo.com/dudley_delany