Happy Thanksgiving!

  • Dudley Delany
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      "Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity.
      It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."

      ~ Melody Beattie

      I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

      With best wishes,

      Dudley Delany
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/dudley_delany