Changes to mailing lists.

  • AmyAnn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2000
      Hello to all my mailing lists. In case you haven't noticed OneList.com and
      EGroups.com have merged. The merger seems complete now with most of my
      mail on this end coming from egroups as well as the management areas are
      now completely egroups.

      For those who have been on some of these lists since the very beginning we
      started out with egroups and I switched to onelist.com when there was
      trouble with the egroups servers not getting mail out to the lists. I hope
      all the problems have been corrected. We shall see. PLEASE let me know if
      you have any problems with the new set up. I do not know how long the
      onelist.com addresses will function as they haven't mentioned it at all, it
      is probably best if we try to remember to use egroups as much as possible
      so we can get in that habit (boy is that going to be hard - I will also
      have to change the notices on my web page, sig files etc.)

      Sorry for any inconvience with this change over, but they claim change is
      good ;-).

      AmyAnn

      <>< ~ I John 4:10 - This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved
      us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. ~ ><>

      AmyAnn's Hideaway
      A_JD.78687@...
      http://home.att.net/~a_jd.78687/index.html

      Owner of Web Rings: Messages From God Web Ring and Clan Gregor Web Ring

      List Owner of Lists at EGroups.com for: CCFList (Christian Conservative
      Friends) and for Surnames -
      Balliet, Carothers, Dreisbach, Laughlin, McGregor,
      Sassmannshausen,Sedgwick, and Truitt.