Re: carothers

  • AmyAnn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2000
      There are members out there, just a bit quiet at the moment I guess.
      AmyAnn

      At 01:34 AM 02/18/00 -0600, you wrote:
      > there are is no one in the onelist for carothers any longer? lois

      <>< ~ I John 4:10 - This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved
      us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. ~ ><>

      AmyAnn's Hideaway
      A_JD.78687@...
      http://home.att.net/~a_jd.78687/index.html

      Owner of Web Rings: Messages From God Web Ring and Clan Gregor Web Ring

      List Owner of Lists at Onelist.com for: CCFList (Christian Conservative
      Friends) and for Surnames -
      Balliet, Carothers, Dreisbach, Laughlin, McGregor,
      Sassmannshausen,Sedgwick, and Truitt.
    • Glen Carruthers
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2000
        I am still on this list, just in the process of moving and haven't had time
        to get on the net much.....Glen