Web Page update

  • AmyAnn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 1999
      Hi,

      (ccflist members please ignore the genealogy info. but visit my web site.)

      Well it was an experience! I don't ever want to move again!! BUT I think
      I have my web site set up correctly. I have let Geocities for a number of
      reasons and have moved to AT&T. New address for my web site is:
      http://home.att.net/~a_jd.78687/index.html In the genealogy area there is
      a page set up for the different surname list. (sorry Carothers pages isn't
      there yet but it is coming! Carothers members please visit and check out
      another list page so you see what information I am asking for below - Thanks)

      I have also switched email programs - actually just upgraded - but I have
      lost some email which I had in my netscape files (upgraded my netscape as
      well - I've been busy!!) So please list members if you want to have your
      line and email address listed on our members surname page PLEASE send them
      through the list, or to me personally again. I am still having some up
      grade problems with installation of a new hard drive. As soon as I get
      that sorted out, I plan on putting all information in descendent FTM form
      on the web sites.

      REMEMBER - Sign my new guest book!!!!!

      Thanks for participating.
      AmyAnn
      <>< ~ I John 4:10 - This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved
      us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. ~ ><>

      AmyAnn's Hideaway
      A_JD.78687@...
      http://home.att.net/~a_jd.78687/index.html

      Ring Owner:
      Message From God Web Ring
      http://members.truepath.com/Message_From_God/index.html

      List Owner of Surname Lists at Onelist for:
      Balliet, Carothers, Dreisbach, Laughlin, McGregor, Sassmannshausen,
      Sedgwick, and Truitt.