Yahoo Geocities - list web pages

  • AmyAnn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
      Concerning web pages on my site, and FYI if you have a web page at
      geocities.

      My web site at geocities is lossing information as soon as Yahoo
      decideds to give me access. The new agreement with the new
      Yahoo-Geocities gives them all rights to copy and do with the web site
      as they please - even copy righted material.

      Needless to say I am quite upset at their actions. I have tried to
      access my site to delete data bases etc., but they will not give me
      access. I have been warned that this is because they are copying the
      sites... I will let you know when I have new pages set up and where. I
      may leave them at geocities, however I don't like their agreement and
      will not put certain information up there anymore. The best choice may
      be to move the whole site to another service.

      I will let you know.

      AmyAnn
    • AmyAnn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
        AmyAnn wrote:

        > Concerning web pages on my site, and FYI if you have a web page at
        > geocities.
        >
        > My web site at geocities is lossing information as soon as Yahoo
        > decideds to give me access. The new agreement with the new
        > Yahoo-Geocities gives them all rights to copy and do with the web site
        > as they please - even copy righted material.
        >
        > Needless to say I am quite upset at their actions. I have tried to
        > access my site to delete data bases etc., but they will not give me
        > access. I have been warned that this is because they are copying the
        > sites... I will let you know when I have new pages set up and where. I
        > may leave them at geocities, however I don't like their agreement and
        > will not put certain information up there anymore. The best choice may
        > be to move the whole site to another service.
        >
        > I will let you know.
        >
        > AmyAnn
      • AmyAnn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999