Re: [carothers] Re: hello Julie

  • Margaret Ross
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hi Just came across the message in my email archives, Did you ever get any
      information about the Carruthers.

      Margaret
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 2, 2005
        Hi, Dave,

        I noticed your message regarding David Carithers.  Do your have the names of his siblings or children?  Some of my Carithers ancestors eventually settled in Indiana - Joshua, Susanna, David,  and I think maybe a James.  I do not know their father's first name, although my grandmother in her elderly years, told my sister that his name was James.(???)  I believe they were in SW Virginia/NE Tennessee area because some of the children were married in that area.  There were also supposedly a Rebecca and a William.  John married Joanna Roberts, Margaret married  Hiram Gardner, Susanna married Ancil Bright, Joshua married Nancy Mercer in Ohio and David married Elizabeth Phillips.  The BIG question is:  Who were these children's parents???

        I see you live in Waterford, MI.  I live in Royal Oak, MI.

        Would like to know if we are connected.

        Best Regards,

        Marilyn