mailing list

  • Amy78687
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Hi, yahoo had deleted one of my genealogy mailing lists without
      notice. This list has an equivalent list at rootsweb so you all
      might want to check it out. Rootsweb will not delete one of their
      genealogy lists. With the inactivity on this list I have a feeling
      that yahoo is out to delete list which they don't see as "active".

      Sorry for this being an issue, but I don't want everyone to just be
      deleted from their contacts.

      Thanks
      AmyAnn
      list owner