Re: hello Julie

  • slipisme
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 23 6:50 AM
      --- > ----- Original Message -----

      My name is David Carithers. I live in Waterford, Michigan. My
      ancesters are from Annandale, Dumfreisshire, Scotland. My ancestor
      who came first to the USA was David L. Carruthers, and he settled in
      Virginia. From there, the line went through the South, and ended up
      in Indiana.

      Contact me, if you want to talk.

    • GramsBBoop@cs.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 2, 2005
        Hi, Dave,

        I noticed your message regarding David Carithers.  Do your have the names of his siblings or children?  Some of my Carithers ancestors eventually settled in Indiana - Joshua, Susanna, David,  and I think maybe a James.  I do not know their father's first name, although my grandmother in her elderly years, told my sister that his name was James.(???)  I believe they were in SW Virginia/NE Tennessee area because some of the children were married in that area.  There were also supposedly a Rebecca and a William.  John married Joanna Roberts, Margaret married  Hiram Gardner, Susanna married Ancil Bright, Joshua married Nancy Mercer in Ohio and David married Elizabeth Phillips.  The BIG question is:  Who were these children's parents???

        I see you live in Waterford, MI.  I live in Royal Oak, MI.

        Would like to know if we are connected.

        Best Regards,

        Marilyn