Re: [carothers] hey

  • margaretross@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi My Name is Margaret Ross but I was an Irving. The Carruthers are married
      into the Irvings.
      However what I wanted to say was that when I was young and lived in Halton
      county, Ontario Canada, there was a farm always referred to as the Carradice
      Place. I have never heard that name before or since.
      Margaret