Ten Simple Investment Tips

  • woli fofug
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      When I first started trading the stock market, there
      was not the wealth of information available online
      like there is today. I read a lot of books and learned
      the terms and thought I knew everything necessary to
      make my fortune trading the market. I found a discount
      broker and started plugging away, and immediately lost
      my shirt.

      Even though I had read these same tips in numerous
      places, I really didnt understand the importance of
      them until I had learned them the hard way. As they
      say, experience is the best teacher, if you survive
      the lesson. These are things that I wish I had really
      used when I first started trading.

      http://onlinedaytrading2.blogspot.com/2007/09/ten-simple-investment-tips.html

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC