Re: Help Identify CG pattern

  • boo_hoohoo
    Message 1 of 68 , Jan 8, 2002
      Wow it's been too long since I have thought to
      sign in.. Sorry. S is Smith I believe and it's not
      terribly old. They bought out old molds and made "copies"
      of the old patterns. I will look at the water set
      pictures as a whole though in a few. Didn't want to admit
      I forgot to come back here.
    • boo_hoohoo
      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 27, 2002
        Interesting. Do you know when and where your Grandmother purchased it??