ripple dish

  • rainyday725
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 20, 2001
      Please see the picture that I posted in the
      default album. I have 2 of these that were given to my
      parents as wedding gifts in 1968. Can someone tell me
      more about them? They are quite large, about the size
      of dinner plates, but more like a large dish. I
      don't know if they have any value, but I think they are
    • boo_hoohoo
      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 27, 2002
        Interesting. Do you know when and where your Grandmother purchased it??