Hi folks

  • boo_hoohoo
    Message 1 of 68 , Apr 2, 2001
      I am still waiting to see you all on line! Wow
      what a great way to share our glass!! I have some
      pictures to take and put up. Anyone lese into Rose lustre
      or Grape Delight?? What's your favorite peice?? What
      started you guy's on your carnival quest?? Do you get one
      piece that you just can't pass up even though it's not
      what you "collect"??? Do you collect bowls, plates
      compotes, tumbler's or is it by Pattern? Color?? Gee what
      else would people like to knwo about each other?? As
      you can tell I am dying to talk carnival glass find
      me and say HI!!
    • boo_hoohoo
      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 27, 2002
        Interesting. Do you know when and where your Grandmother purchased it??