Help Needed :Indiana Glass Co. Carnival Glass Punch Bowl Set

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006
      Hi all.... I am not a carnival glass expert, but got my hands on a
      real nice set I think... Very colorful... I have it up on ebay, and I
      was wondering if you guys could check it out and maybe give me some
      details so I can add them to my auction.. I would really apprciate
      it. Just maybe post a question to me and will disply the
      comment/question to the auction. This is what I know about it... It
      is made by the Indiana Glass Co. It is Iridesent Green in color. It
      is the full Princess Punchbowl Set still with the original box, model
      number 7445. I have lots of pictures.. I will post a link below..
      Thanls again.. -=Teej

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgamewaresales