A million dollars in 4 months?

  • Romy Manigor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      As with so many things, the ideas that really 'work' on the Internet are often the most simple. In fact, they are often the ideas that most people would just discard as being too ridiculous to even try (this doesn't just apply to the Internet of course - many great inventors/entrepreneurs have been laughed at in the past only to have the last laugh themselves...).
      Anyway, I have been following the story of one such idea over the past couple of months and although I am sure many of you will already be familiar with it, I wanted to share some thoughts with you.

      To read the full article, please visit Online Business Tips, Tricks & Techniques.

      http://online-business-t3.blogspot.com/2006/08/million-dollars-in-4-months.html