Hot Antiques and Collectibles Group !

  • chin_ho7
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
      Antique and Collectible finds !! Post pics of Arrowheads, Ashtrays,
      Bottles, Breweriana, Beer Cans,Coffee Cans, Tobacco Tins,Oil Cans,
      Cards, Coins and Tokens, Coca Cola, Furniture, Fruit Jars,
      Glassware, Gold Nuggets, Jewelry, Pepsi Cola, Soda Milk Bottles,
      Marbles, Matchbooks, Movie Posters,Photos, Postcards, Advertising
      Signs,Seltzer,Stamps, Toys..Buy,,Sell,,Trade,,Exchange.....!!
      Ask room questions about your items Age,,Identity,,Appraisals! A
      Great way to showcase your items prior to eBAY SALES !!

      Own A Group or Website ?,,Blog ?? Start Making Money Today for
      FREE!! Easy cut and paiste colorfull banners!! Safe and Secure,,
      Join and see immediate income results! Earn commission for life!Its
      FREE !!! Antiques and collectibles sites available !!
      http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=5146&AfID=97467&AdID=26

      Home of the latest in Coca-Cola® licensed products. With 30
      categories and well over 1000 products , we are proud to be a
      premier supplier of Coca-Cola® licensed gifts, collectibles and home
      decor. Many unique items can be found only here at
      ColaStuffUSA.com. .
      http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=9891&AfID=97467&AdID=1305
    • Jennifer Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
        Since whoever is owner of this group obviously has no idea how to keep Spam
        off a yahoo group, I am unsubscribing and suggest everyone else do the same.
        This list is harvested more for spam than any list I've EVER been on!

        Jennifer
        <http://stores.ebay.com/ohiopotteryandglassware?refid=store>

        Antique and Collectible finds !! Post pics of Arrowheads, Ashtrays, Bottles,
        Breweriana, Beer Cans,Coffee Cans, Tobacco Tins,Oil Cans, Cards, Coins and
        Tokens, Coca Cola, Furniture, Fruit Jars, Glassware, Gold Nuggets, Jewelry,
        Pepsi Cola, Soda Milk Bottles, Marbles, Matchbooks, Movie Posters,Photos,
        Postcards, Advertising Signs,Seltzer,Stamps,
        Toys..Buy,,Sell,,Trade,,Exchange.....!!
        Ask room questions about your items Age,,Identity,,Appraisals! A Great way
        to showcase your items prior to eBAY SALES !!

        Own A Group or Website ?,,Blog ?? Start Making Money Today for FREE!! Easy
        cut and paiste colorfull banners!! Safe and Secure,, Join and see immediate
        income results! Earn commission for life!Its FREE !!! Antiques and
        collectibles sites available !!
        http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=5146&AfID=97467&AdID=26

        Home of the latest in Coca-ColaR licensed products. With 30 categories and
        well over 1000 products , we are proud to be a premier supplier of
        Coca-ColaR licensed gifts, collectibles and home decor. Many unique items
        can be found only here at ColaStuffUSA.com. .
        http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=9891&AfID=97467&AdID=1305

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Jennifer Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
          Oh, and in case you don't know how to unsubscribe, it's really easy.