Carnival glass?

  • kharmasmommy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005
      I have a complete set (serves 8 ) of what i think to be carnival
      glass. Its an orange-ish pink color and very irradecant.(marigold im
      guessing) I have a couple serving dishes, large bowls, Lrg plates,
      small plates, teacups, candlestick holders and what i think is a
      butter dish and creamer and sugar canisters. They all have the same
      pattern on them except for one serving dish and the creamer and sugar
      canisters, the plates and such have what looks like a flower pattern,
      roses perhaps. attached is a couple pictures, any help would be very
      much appreciated.
      http://metiques.com/forum/files/pictures_226.jpg
      http://metiques.com/forum/files/pictures_227.jpg