Still Active?

  • play_doh_54
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 22, 1999
      Hi all, Just came across this today. I was so
      hoping it would be busier. Although starting from the
      ground up is a way to make friends also. I have very few
      pieces, but am always on the look out for my sister, who
      is the addict of Carnival Glass in our family. I
      have picked up several excellent pieces at a local
      flea market and at estate auctions out here in the
      boonies of eastern Ohio. Hope to see some recent posting
      soon and I'm sending this site info. to my
      sister.<br>Take care. Cindi
    • boo_hoohoo
      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 27, 2002
        Interesting. Do you know when and where your Grandmother purchased it??