Active Group?

  • capesoul@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2004
      Hi! I am looking to join a group that has some activity. I am
      always learning about glass, and thought this would be a fun group
      to join. Is this group talking and sharing? The Posts seem very
      dated. Let me know. :-)
    • Gloria Vieths
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2004
        Hi Cape,

        I joined this group a couple of months ago and I think this is the third posting I have seen. If you're looking for lots of cameraderie and interaction about glass, the Fenton Glass Group on Yahoo is the place to be! Just do a search for Fenton Glass in yahoo groups and join the fun!

        Gloria V.
        capesoul@... wrote:
        Hi! I am looking to join a group that has some activity. I am
        always learning about glass, and thought this would be a fun group
        to join. Is this group talking and sharing? The Posts seem very
        dated. Let me know. :-)

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Sandy North/Lambert