New acquisition!

  • Lisa James
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hi all!
      I feel like I won the lottery! Received my newest piece in the mail just the other night. I got a Fenton OLD carnival piece, in the Acorn #835 pattern. Beautiful bowl, 6 1/2 inch, & the base glass is a gorgeous ice blue! The iridescence is wonderful too!
      My carnival glass encyclopedia isn't showing a value for the ice blue color, but it's showing a value for AQ. I do have the 8th edition! Anyone have a possible value on this piece? I know what I paid for it, & I DO think I got a bargain!

      Lisa J in FL
      sthwnd@...

      Lisa James
      ICQ#: 160233293