Vintage or not?

  • droyal <droyal7399@attbi.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 8:10 PM
      Pls forgive the probably obvious question, as I'm very new to the
      carnival glass scene. I've got a few pieces and will be collecting
      more. Somebody told me that the best way to tell if a piece is
      vintage, or pre-1940, is if it has a G with an I running through it.
      They said that if it does, then it is not a vintage piece. Is that
      correct?

      Thanks,

      Dan