candel sticks

  • vcooney_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2002
      These candel sticks were found by my mother in 1943 in the chicken
      coop of the home they bough in Menominee Michigan. A carnival use to
      come to town and she though maybe the children who lived in the house
      found these at the carnival and were afraid to tell their parents and
      hid them and forgot about them .she gave them to me in .1980 and i
      would like to know more about them ,they must be at least 60 years old