Hello anyone here?? LOL

  • boo_hoohoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
      I just bought a bowl off eBay and recieved it. It's supposed to be
      something done for Marshell Feilds and so far I can't find anything
      about it. Anyone care to take a stab? I know the fellow has a
      couple of them on and all that, but thought it was unusual and
      pretty. Looks more like a pattern that was used back when they did
      the flashing in the 60's than anything else.. Good color's but I
      don't agree with the Ice blue. THink it's more teal myself.. :)
      Anyhow am loading up the picture so you can look and see yourself. :)
      Any body looking for some good glass for sale contact me. Have a
      good friend that is selling off a lot of her stuff due to family
      problems and anyone that might be interested can write me for a list.