FOR SALE : Carnival Glass*

  • headleyk1962
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      I have 4 pieces of very old Carnival Glass for sale
      1 rose bowl :ORANGE TREE PATTERN made by Fenton $80.00
      1 berry bowl LEAF CHAIN PATTERN made by Fenton $30.00
      1 small compote with HOLLY BERRY PATTERN fluted $40.00
      1 dugan nappie with QUESTION MARK PATTERN MADE PRE-1940 $80.00
      are for sale Make offer might settle on your price.
      SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY
      CAN BE SHIPPED FOR EXTRA. $15.00 dollars
      will accept US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ALSO
      thanks, Karen H
      pictures in #1 carnival glass