2013 Announcement for Applications: Towle Environmental Studies Fund [2 Attachments]

  • Lloyd Gardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013

    To: irf-members-news@yahoogroups.com; cca-members@yahoogroups.com; caribbean-biodiversity@yahoogroups.com
    From: bpotter@...
    Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:46:32 -0400
    Subject: [CCA] 2013 Announcement for Applications: Towle Environmental Studies Fund [2 Attachments]

    [Apologies for dupicate messages. . . bp]

    Island Resources Foundation is asking for your help in getting out the word about applying for 2013 grants from the Judith A. Towle Environmental Studies Fund. Details are below, and on-line at our web site <http://irf.org/wordpress/?p=175093876>. We urge anyone based in organizations where this might be of interest to staff and students to print and post copies of this announcement.

    Applications are due no later than May 15, 2013.