FW: [CCA] ANNOUNCEMENT: Panos Caribbean Executive Search [3 Attachments]

  • Lloyd Gardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011

    CC: nabrown@...
    To: caribbean-biodiversity@yahoogroups.com; cca-members@yahoogroups.com; GLISPA-Discuss@...; post@...
    From: bpotter@...
    Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 23:06:11 -0400
    Subject: [CCA] ANNOUNCEMENT: Panos Caribbean Executive Search [3 Attachments]

    French Spanish and English Announcements, appended

    A key job for one of the insular Caribbean's most significant regional NGOs.

    bp

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Nicole Brown <nabrown@...>
    Date: September 4, 2011 10:32:38 PM GMT-04:00
    To: Bruce Potter <bpotter@...>
    Subject: Panos Caribbean Executive Search

    Dear Bruce,

    I hope this finds you well. I am assisting the Board of Directors of Panos Caribbean in its current search for an Executive Director, and I am contacting you on its behalf to ask for your help.

    As a regional organisation dedicated to communications and development, Panos Caribbean is looking for an individual who combines excellent leadership and management skills with a commitment to social justice and sustainable development and an ability to work in and with all parts of our diverse region. We would therefore be extremely grateful if you could assist us in distributing the attached announcement via your various Caribbean list servs. I've attached the announcement in English, Spanish and French. A more detailed information pack is available on request from Ms Dawn Roper dmarier@....

    With thanks for your assistance and kind regards,

    Nicole

    Nicole A. Brown

    nabrown@...