FW: Digital Library of the Caribbean Update

  • Lloyd Gardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      Dear Colleagues,

      Sorry for multiple entries and cross-posting.

      Regards.

      Lloyd.

      Sent: Wed 6/8/2011 11:51 AM
      To: DLOC-L@...
      Subject: Digital Library of the Caribbean Update

      Greetings from the Digital Library of the Caribbean!

      The Digital Library of the Caribbean’s diverse partners serve an international community of scholars, students, and citizens by working together to preserve and to provide enhanced electronic access to cultural, historical, legal, governmental, and research materials in a common web space with a multilingual interface.

      Please read our latest newsletter to learn about new partners, new content and new technologies available in dLOC.

      English:  http://dloc.com/UF00102954/00004/pdf

      Français:  http://dloc.com/UF00102954/00005/pdf

      Español:  http://dloc.com/UF00102954/00006/pdf

      If it has been a while since you've been to www.dloc.com, we encourage you to browse our more than 1.5 million pages of content.  Enjoy reading more about dLOC in the newsletter and please contact us with any questions or suggestions.

      Also, we encourage you to forward the newsletter to any professional associations or colleagues that are interested in the region!

      Best regards,

      Digital Library of the Caribbean
      www.dloc.com
      dloc@...