Fwd: Information Exchange for Marine Educators - May 2007

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 10:33 AM
      [A rich resource --- consider subscribing to the monthly notice --
      many points of interest here for the insular Caribbean ... bpotter]

      > 34 Years of Environmental Service to Small Tropical Islands <
      -- -- -- -- -- -- Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
      1718 "P" St NW, # T-4 Fone 202/265-9712
      Washington, DC 20036 fax 202/232-0748
      < Check the Island Resources Web Site at http://www.irf.org/ >
      Subscribe to environmental e-mail groups at http://www.irf.org/mailings.htm >