Bat Conservation PowerPoint for Caribbean

  • blu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      Friends of bats,

      You may use the link below to download a free 13 MB PowerPoint on
      Caribbean Bat Conservation. This fully-captioned and annotated
      educational tool features beautiful photos and details the Cayman
      Islands Bat Conservation Program, including exclusion techniques and bat
      house designs. The photos are copyrighted and belong to the
      photographers, but permission has been given to use them for
      non-commercial educational purposes. The file will only be available at
      this link for one week, but I hope to post it permanently when my
      web-master returns from vacation in January. If anyone misses the window
      and would like a copy of the file they may contact me and I'll post it
      again. YouSendIt is free, requires no sign-up and is easy to use.
      Bat PowerPoint: http://www.yousendit.com/download/a6%2BSeiIeYZc%3D

      Lois Blumenthal, Program Manager
      Bat Conservation Program
      National Trust for the Cayman Islands