Fwd: [update] Clarification to NAAEE Strat Plan Link

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      [There seems to be no security on this site, so you can make direct
      input to the questionnaire asking for feedback about the North
      America Association of Environmental Education five-year strategic
      plan ---

      bp]

      >From: Mary Ocwieja <maryo@...>
      >Subject: [update] Clarification to NAAEE Strat Plan Link
      >
      >Please note that the Strategic Plan online form can be found:
      >http://naaee.org/stratplan/fbf.php
      >
      >Apologies for any inconvenience. We look forward to getting your feedback!
      >
      >Sincerely,
      >
      >The NAAEE Strategic Plan Committee
      >NAAEE Board of Directors and
      >NAAEE Staff

      -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --
      To reduce e-mail viruses
      1) DO NOT OPEN attachments,
      2) DO NOT SEND attachments unless absolutely necessary,
      3) NEVER SEND attachments through e-mail groups
      -- -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --
      DC Office: 1718 "P" Street NW, Suite T-4, Wash., DC 20036
      202-265-9712; fax 202-232-0748; cell 410-271-6970