Fwd: Cayman Update

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2004
      [Good report from an unexpected source--many thanks to Marcus Day for
      the service --- as most members of the CARIBWA list know, the list
      moderator, "Martin A. Keeley" <mangrove@...> lives in Cayman
      Brac.

      The Cayman Islands reports at the Caribbean Storm
      site<http://stormcarib.com/reports/2004/cayman.shtml> are unusually
      complete --- and scary. Scroll down to read the AP correspondent's
      report at

      "Ivan Cayman
      * From: "Gretchen Allen" <gretchen_allen AT hotmail.com>
      * Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:10:15 -0500

      best wishes to all . . .

      bruce potter]

      --
      -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --
      To reduce e-mail viruses