Workforce Development and Training Needs Assessment

  • Lloyd Gardner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2003
      Dear Colleagues,

      Recently I circulated a questionnaire concerning workforce development and
      training needs. I was informed that many persons would not open
      attachments at this time due to the problems many face with computer
      virus. As such, the questionnaire has been added to the web page of the
      University of the Virgin Islands at:
      http://www.uvi.edu/pub-relations/test/questionnaire/needs_assessment.html.

      The questionnaire can be filled out and submitted electronically.

      Please direct submission to me, not the general list.

      Anticipating a more enthusiastic response.

      Regards.

      Lloyd Gardner.