Any upcoming short-term training courses/workshops?

  • Ron Goodridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Colleagues

      I am preparing the budgetary estimates for my department for the
      financial year 2003-2004 and would like to include a short-term
      training course for our Research Officer who is primarily responsible
      for marine environmental education.

      Does anyone know of any upcoming short-term training
      courses/workshops which will be held during the period May 2003 and
      April 2004.

      Thanks in advance.