Web site

  • Martin Keeley & Claudette Upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      Annette tells me the website is almost ready to post. However, we don't
      have any idea of posting fees, being novices at this game. Does anyone have
      any idea of annual costs? Can we piggyback anyone? I know Laura Picard had
      thought should could do this with CCA, but I've not idea how!

      Please let me know asap.

      cheers, Martin

      Martin Keeley & Claudette Upton <mangrove@...>
      General Delivery, Watering Place P.O.