908Global Ocean Commission Survey

  • Lloyd Gardner
    Sep 13 7:10 AM

      From: kristian.teleki@...
      To: glispa-discuss@...
      Subject: [GLISPA Discuss] Global Ocean Commission Survey
      Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:05:33 +0000

      Dear Colleagues and Friends,

      The Commissioners of the Global Ocean Commission are undertaking a broad consultative process to help formulate their recommendations and report which are due out next year (2014).

      As part of this process a global survey has been developed in seven languages (links below) that seeks ideas, thoughts and views on ocean issues, particularly those related to the high seas,  which the Global Ocean Commission is considering in its deliberations.

      I would be grateful if you could take the time to provide the Global Ocean Commission with your perspectives by completing the survey and also circulate the links to to your ocean/marine/policy colleagues and networks in your region.

      The background to the survey can be found here:

      (Note that this can be found in the other six languages by toggling the top right hand language button.)

      With my thanks and that of the Global Ocean Commission's,

      Kristian Teleki

      Kristian Teleki | Global Ocean Commission | Director of Global Engagement  | +44 7896 922 198 | kristian.teleki@...