Salinas Puerto Rico

  • Keith H. James
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
      Greetings,

      Can anyone tell me/direct me to information on the geology of salt
      knolls at Salinas, Puerto Rico, please.

      Kind regards,
      Keith
      Keith H. James
      Honorary Departmental Fellow
      Institute of Geography and Earth Sciences
      University of Wales at Aberystwyth
      khj@...
    • ramirez.puig@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
        Hi Keith, is Enrique Ramirez, Maraven. Remember?

        Can anyone tell me/direct me to information on the geology of salt
        knolls at Salinas, Puerto Rico, please.

        Kind regards,
        Keith
        Keith H. James
        Honorary Departmental Fellow
        Institute of Geography and Earth Sciences
        University of Wales at Aberystwyth
        khj@.... <mailto:khj%40aber.ac.uk> uk
      • Keith H. James
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2008
          Hola Enrique,

          How are you. What are you doing these days?

          Keith

          On 1 Feb 2008, at 20:37, ramirez.puig@... wrote:

          Hi Keith, is Enrique Ramirez, Maraven. Remember?

          Can anyone tell me/direct me to information on the geology of salt
          knolls at Salinas, Puerto Rico, please.

          Kind regards,
          Keith
          Keith H. James
          Honorary Departmental Fellow
          Institute of Geography and Earth Sciences
          University of Wales at Aberystwyth
          khj@.... <mailto:khj%40aber.ac.uk> uk

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Keith H. James
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2008
            Sorry for the mail to Enrique copy.

            Two more queries, please, any information on:

            Cerro Sal, Hispaniola

            Salt Pond Pen, Jamaica

            Thanks,
            Keith

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2008
              I'm working in Peru with Pacific Stratus, a cannadian oil company.
              What about you? Where are you?

              On 1 Feb 2008, at 20:37, ramirez.puig@ <mailto:ramirez.puig%40gmail.com> gmail.com wrote:

              Hi Keith, is Enrique Ramirez, Maraven. Remember?

              Can anyone tell me/direct me to information on the geology of salt
              knolls at Salinas, Puerto Rico, please.

              Kind regards,
              Keith
              Keith H. James
              Honorary Departmental Fellow
              Institute of Geography and Earth Sciences
              University of Wales at Aberystwyth
              khj@... <mailto:khj%40aber.ac> . <mailto:khj%40aber.ac.uk> uk

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Keith H. James
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 6, 2008
                I live in Spain, retired but still studying the Caribbean. Writing
                papers and preparing a book. Organizing conferences - see attachement.

                Cheers,
                Keith