Fwd: Mount Up Warriors - This Weekend Cabrillo, RTS Tonight.

  • Colin Leath
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2007
      Here's the latest electric warriors ride--meet 2pm Saturday at the
      fountain in balboa park (I'm pretty sure that's where it starts).

      Reclaim the streets is tonight.

      http://reclaimthestreetssd.com/wherewhen.html

      peace,
      Colin
      I'll get the notes from the meeting/ agenda for the next out on Tuesday!

      http://carfreeuniverse.org/Members/colin/electricwarriors/