Quarry Village - proposed carfree development near Hayward, CA

  • Colin Leath
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2006
      http://quarryvillage.org/

      Quarry Village is in the Hayward hills, with views of San Francisco
      Bay, near the California State University campus.

      Quarry Village offers a life-style which is convenient, friendly,
      healthy and affordable, yet less dependent on cars. We are looking for
      people to sign up and be counted, to show that there is a market for a
      more enjoyable place to live and a new style of life.

      You can help make Quarry Village a reality.

      Check us out. Take our survey. Join the list of those interested.

      Number of those qualified and interested to date:
      04 of 1000 planned homes

      ---

      Just passing on the wonderful word!

      Here's where I heard about it: