[carfree_cities] Re: signing on...

  • Ronald Dawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2000
      Irv Thomas wrote:
      >P.S. I'm glad, by the way, that you intend to be free of ads. For
      >they are the OTHER great disaster of contemporary society!

      >Irv

      It feels kind of weird when you see an ad for a Mazda Miata.
      Look at the example below. Dawson

      FreeLotto wants to give you a brand new Mazda Miata. Plus
      tonight and every night you can win $1,000,000. Sign up
      today to win! Drawing will be held on March 22, 2000. play for FREE!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/2301/7/_/761057/_/953740699/