Re: [carfree_cities] Don't get out the "divorce papers" just yet

  • Todd Edelman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
      > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060801/ap_on_go_ot/driving_americans
      >
      > I guess my main concern isn't so much that the public has a "love
      > affair" with the automobile. It's that our policymakers have such a
      > love affair (or is it really more of a matter of prostitution?) with
      > the automobile.

      YEAH, but who elects the policymakers?

      - T

      Todd Edelman
      Director
      Green Idea Factory

      ++420 605 915 970

      edelman@...
      http://www.worldcarfree.net/onthetrain

      Green Idea Factory,
      a member of World Carfree Network
    • Markus Heller
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
        > YEAH, but who elects the policymakers?

        unfortunately, for most people the carfree subject (as transport / mobility
        in general) plays no important role in elections ... people want jobs
        Markus
        www.autofrei-wohnen.de/homeEngl.html